A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Thursday, October 7, 2010

"Meet Your Sexy Side"

I had my second pole dance class last night... learned some new moves... "meet your sexy side" thats their motto... im not feelin to sexy as of yet...
now, if only I had a pole in my apartment....

Its Thursday... thank god. That means tomorrow is Friday! Ive been longing for Friday! And its a long weekend!! Even better. Who knows what trouble I will get up to... although, I'm running low on funds... so I might have to get crafty...

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. This sounds great!
    I always wanted to learn pole dancing but didn´t know any dance academy with this type of classes in my city...
    I discovered your blog through NetWorkedBlogs and it´s very nice and funny ^^

    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks!what city do you live in? the place I go to is called Aradia fitness and they have studios accross canada and i belive the usa as well

    ReplyDelete