A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Cocktails and Cuddles

Its already Wednesday and I still haven't told you about my weekend! Well here is what happened...

Friday... i stayed in... boring I know, but I made up for it on Saturday! I got all dolled up and went to Devlin's.... for martinis of course... many delicious martinis. I went with a coworker and some of her friends came as well. After some time... well, I don't know really.... we went to Filthys for much cheaper drinks, and a more appropriate setting for some of those who came along. As the story goes.... many shots were had, and I guess we stayed after hours... and i was chatting away with a boy... whom which I will briefly tell you about momentarily.
Well, little sleep was had Saturday, and Sunday I got myself up outta bed and made myself some what presentable for dinner at my parents...

Later in the evening, said boy came over and we watch a film and I got some much needed cuddles.

Now you may be asking who this boy is....?

Well, remember the previous boy I had been talking about... well he lives in red deer, and well that just wasn't working for me... especially because I haven't seen him in a month, and that's not way to build a relationship yet alone even date someone...

So, I, of course, have a met a new guy... and we shall see what happens there... but all you who know me, would never expect me to be into said guy...
Its seems to me that I dated a guy already who dressed liked me, listened to the same music as me, had the same tastes and style as me, who had many similar interests, and well, was the guy you could really see me dating... expect he turned out to have no morals or values, lied to me every day, was a sociopath, and cheated every chance he got... and such, I have decided to look outside the box...
Hopefully there will be more to come... although, I may be keeping my adventures in boy land on the down low for a time... but not to fret... there will be plenty of enticing reads to come, im sure...

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment