A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Rockabilly Weekend, Im on my way!

Miss Lemons weekend is kickin off early! That's right! With a trip to Montreal for the Red Hot and Blue Rockabilly Weekend

http://www.rockabillyjam.com/77/bands.rockabilly

Ive packed my hottest dresses and my highest heels. I made sure to pack a fancy little fan, some hair flowers, and my favorite Betsy Johnson necklace- you know the one.

And am ready for some drinking, good tunes, and classic cars. Oh and maybe a little sightseeing ;)

If you haven't heard from me in awhile, do not be alarmed. I'm just too busy havin' fun, to blog! Or too bust shopping. Oh, shopping! I want to get nice new dress for a special lil date I have next week... so we'll see what this gal can find... I'm sure something... I am pretty good at shopping.

So, all you cats and kittens stuck in Edmonton, don't have to much fun without me!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment