A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Friday, September 17, 2010

Boot Camp Day # 2

Last night I was my second night at Boot Camp. It was a little chilly but I sweat up a storm!
We did a lot of bum and legs exercises, and then a bunch of ab ones. Its definitely hard work, but its gonna be so worth it in the end!!! Next Boot Camp is on Monday... well see how I am after the weekend...

Not much else, expect that its Friday! The most wonderful day of all! I even get to leave early today... to go to the doctors... but still, its leaving early!!

Work is the same... boring. Except my work laptop ( not the one I'm using right now) does not want to cooperate with me!! It wont let me type shit... although I kind of think that has to do with the fact that the trail run of word and excel has expired and I need the for real programs... hmmm... I really don't know if that's going to happen today.

Baby cherry is at work too. In her cuddly little green hoody!! Oh so cute! I really need to post more pictures of her! Perhaps I will do that next week

I'm not too sure what Ill be getting up to this weekend.... maybe new city tonight, hair cut tomorrow plus a date with a certain cute boy...

Dont do anything I wouldn't do!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment