A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Business

Yesterday I was too hungover to tell all about my night at The Business. And as such, I will tell you about it now.

Well, I made sure I looked super cute, and my friends friend helped do my hair, and there was lots of drinking. Lots. Mostly shots... too many to remember how many!! But, I was getting shots for everyone! I don't remember much from the end of the night, I do however remember taking to a cute boy, and buying him a shot, which he responded with buying me a shot. We talked, but don't ask me about what... I really don't know. But we exchanged numbers. But, as I have learnt, boys can be quite evil indeed and as such, I must be careful not to get sucked in by the wrath of a cute boy.

Well, I got home safe... even though I don't remember doing it. I woke up a little late for work, and swear I was still drunk. I was a mess, and looked it. After getting sick at work, I slept on the disgusting futon, went for lunch, then got sick two more times. Was it worth it, you ask? But do you really need to ask, I'm sure you all know the answer... Indeed it was worth it.

Oh to be young, drunk, and full of piss and vinegar! I never want to grow up!

No comments:

Post a Comment