A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Friday, July 2, 2010

Take Me Out To The Ball Game...

Well, I'm sure you will all be happy to hear that...I did go out last night!! Right after my very painful, monthly waxing... I put on a cute outfit, put my hair in very appropriate pigtails, and headin on down to the ol baseball game! Although, I cant tell you who won... I wasn't really paying attention...there was just too much drinking to be done, boys to be looked at, and gossip to be told... what can I say? I'm a girl...
Needless to say, I got a wee drunk...
After the game, and the fireworks, we walked our fine selves... Miss Lemon, Ceileigh, Miss Jex, and my new friend, Angela....down to Whyte ave, where we walked into what seemed like an abandoned Black Dog...we were not impressed...so we skipped down to Fat Franks...and again were met with disappointment...Closed... so we settled for Pita Pit... and then off home I went, to hop into my cuddly bed, and drift off into a drunken slumber... only to wake up at 6:58...2 minute before my alarm clock was due to go off....

Well, my friends, to day we are greeted with....Friday!! I worked out a lovely deal with my boss, that if I worked yesterday, as I do not ever work on holidays, I could go home early today! I also am giving my beautiful truck to her new owners today... its a sad, yet celebratory day...as my bank account will be oh so happy...
Then perhaps I will dye my hair, finish packing, and go to bed early, as tomorrow will be another early morning for me....as I am off to Vancouver for five lovely, stress free days...

No comments:

Post a Comment