A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Rosie the Robot

July 1st... Canada Day... that is why the roads were so bare as I drove to work today...yes, I am working today, although I did ask to work... because I'm missing a few days next week.. and a girls gotta make some money!!

Last night I cleaned my flat oh so good!! I washed my sheets! and all my other laundry, i vacuumed, swept, moped, took out the garbage and recycle. I even almost finished packing for Vancouver. And on Tuesday, I organized all my lovely shoes, and the insane closet they are in.
So, needless to say, my apartment is all spic n span...
Like I said yesterday, I believe it was, what is happening to me?! I need to go out! Vodka misses me!
Well hopefully I make it out tonight... who knows though with the way things are going. But you best believe Saturday night I will be painting the town red, with my dear best friend Leslee, who I haven't seen in almost a year!

Well, one hour down, only 7 more to go... oh dear... what am I going to do... I mean, usually there's not much to do at work anyway, but no one else is working today, so really there is nothing to do! And I don't even have baby Cherry today to play with!

what to do, what to do....
Dream about cute boys, sunshine, and cocktails... done!!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see you ladies in Vancity!!

    ReplyDelete