A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

pinch me if im dreaming...

hmm, its a sunny, yet tired, Wednesday morning. Why so tired Miss Lemon, you may be asking? Well, I was up later than usual because of my date! That's why! And here are the details I promised yesterday...
Well, he picked up at 7, and like the gentleman he is, he opened the car door for me... guys, take note, women like this.... I then gave him the scotch, which I couldn't tel if he liked it or not, but I think was pleasantly surprised either way. Off to dinner we went, to a Vietnamese place in Sherwood Park, where he pushed in my chair for me when I sat down... you may be asking, can he get any better? why yes, yes he can...
After dinner, we went for a drive and then back to his place, where we watched a ridiculous film... called Dr. Horrible... something, something. which was quite entertaining. He was very polite and gentlemen like, and did try any funny business... but then he kissed me, and it was very lovely indeed... and that is all the details you get... but we only kissed, that is all, because he is so nice!... now it was 11:30, yes!! on a week day! so, he drove me home and kissed me goodnight, and off to a smitten sleep I went...

Now, you may be saying to yourself, this seems to good to be true. And I agree....because I thought nice guys were extinct... time will tell.... and then I will tell you

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment