A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

uneventful evening....

Well, Monday was rather un-eventful. Yes, I know I told you I had a date, but it feel through, I think due to some miscommunication.

So I spent my night cuddled up on my couch watching How I Met Your Mother...that's about it...

In other news... my mother bought me a gorgeous anchor necklace from Tiffany's for graduating ( its the same one as on my other blog, Miss Minx's Manor). I love it to pieces!!

Also, I'm trying to figure out a way to get my classic truck from my parents house to a huge car show that's happening on saturday...hmmm...think, think, think...

Oh and today I will attempt to sand, prime, and paint a lovely little bench that will go in my bedroom, and will be close to the finishing touch! So lets hope I don't fuck it up... it has great potential!

Myself, Miss Marissa, and the lovely Ceileigh are heading to Vancouver in about 2 weeks, and if you have any suggestions of things we should do or check out, please comment and let us know! Its going to be a fantastic girls only trip!! Hmmm, time to save money, and perhaps let my boss know I'm going....

well enjoy your gloomy Tuesday...looks like rain...and that means, no kickball! we will see, otherwise, maybe I can get some date action tonight!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment