A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Friday, June 25, 2010

Miss Lemons not so lemony office

Well, dear friends, what have we here? My office, yes, that's right... well parts of it anyway... To the right we have baby cherry, yes, that baby cherry... so cute!! Shes my office partner.
Here she is again. Peek-a-boo! I see you... under the dishevelled pool table in the back, and a lovely tarp I put there just today...







Yes, that is a life sized storm trooper. And yes, I do get to stare at it every single day! Its too heavy too much anywhere else! Really, its so heavy!! I can hardly move it a few inches. And on more than one occasion, I have forgotten it was there, and its scared the shit out of me! Everyone else seems to really like it though...


Just a shot of the room next to my office... disorganized, dirty...you get the picture...

To the right...my very high tech, professional filing system....and cherries bed...

And the lovely and only wall decor... A horrible fairy picture.... I need to get rid of it!!


Well, that's a quick glimpse at my little office... or dungeon... i took out 7 bags of garbage and recycling today! And its still a mess... woe is me!




No comments:

Post a Comment