A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Boys, Cars, and Filing...

Well, last night, like I had said, I had a date. He took m out for dinner... at Original Joe's... on 109th... we sat on the patio, so that was nice, and I had a lovely lemonade, vodka drink!

Afterwards we went back to his place and talked and what not...until he drove me home later... and that's about it... Not as juicy as I perhaps said it would be...or rather I'm not giving out too many details.... Miss Lemon has a reputation to keep.... sure...

Well that's about all... really....kind of boring...

Its Thursday, I only have to get through today and tomorrow and it will finally be the beloved weekend!

Oh I got a call about my truck... I put it on kijiji...
It was an older man and he was surprised that owned the truck and said something along the lines of " women don't usually have such good taste"... oh my... haha...boy, I sure do hope I sell it!!
There is a huge car show this weekend, at Borden Park, that I want to bring it to...but I don't know how to drive it!! which causes a problem...hmmm...where is that big strong man...who also knows how to drive classic cars....when I need him?!? he is no where to be found!

http://www.driving.ca/news/story.html?id=2f2bfed1-a594-46eb-bc69-708bae97a7d0

Happy Thursday all. Hopefully yours is a bit more exciting than mine. Thus far today I have gotten a sense of accomplishment from mere filing... yes, so very very exciting...

No comments:

Post a Comment