A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Friday, November 25, 2011

The Holidays are Underway

Its seems that now it is the Holiday season, there is so much going on and tons to do. With festive activities getting underway, holiday sales and parties, shows, plays, music and other fun stuff to do, it feels like there just isn't enough time to get it all done.

This weekend brings:
1. Opera in the subway with Mercury Opera 104 Underground
2. The return of Parlour Magazine with their Dollhouse Pop Up Fashion Show
3. The Royal Bison Craft Fair! which is literally minutes from my apartment, so here's hoping I make it!
4.The Taboo...Naughty but Nice Show...Ive already got my tickets!
5. The Farmers Market, which is on every Saturday, but I always seem to miss it...

Not to mention all the over things I'm hoping to get done this weekend... I have an inkling I am going to be very busy... oh who am I kidding, I'm already thinking of my to-do list as I type this!


Have a lovely ( and productive) weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment