A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Biker Boots for Winter

Its early November and I hear snow is going to fall on Friday! This means I have to say goodbye to my peep toes and other exposing shoes until spring. But this also means new winter boots! Now, not often do I define my look one way or another, or do I say I am in one particular scene, but for today's purpose, I shall. I dress a bit rockabilly and modern vintage-esque; I love vintage and the style of the 1950s. But... I also dress a touch rock and roll. Today's post, then, will feature some gorgeous rocker chic(k) boots I would love to add to my collection... as I say, a gal can dream, cant she?








David Dixon at Town Shoes


What boots are you planning on wearing this winter to keep you warm and stylish?

3 comments:

  1. Love the first and last pair. I have been thinking of getting some nice riding boots for my everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit i like the last two pairs the bestest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Ash ones are my absolute fav but I cant find them where I live :( But the last two are also up there on my favorites list

    ReplyDelete