A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Glymm

Have you heard of Glymm? Its this fabulous website/company where you pay them a mere $10 a month and they send, right to your door (or in my case the post office) a box of beauty products! It sounds too good to be true... but it is true. I received my very first Glymm Box yesterday, and for $10 I got three full sized beauty products worth over $40, a trial sized sample and on oh so cute Halloween themed jar of jelly beans!

what was inside my October Glymm Box: 1. jar of yummy jelly beans 2. sample of premier cru creme by Caudalie. 3.micronized silky shadow in Tokyo by Vasanti. 4.Bacio Lip Balm by Principessa. 5 Lip Kiss Crayon Gloss my Lise Watier


For each month you purchase a glymm box you get 10 points; when your friends sign up to get a glymm box and use your reference code you get 50 points. These lovely points can be redeemed on the Glymm website to buy full sized beauty products like those found in your box

Interested? Use the link below to get your box... but Glymm is only for Canadians...
http://www.glymm.com/share/lolitalemon

If your American, you can get the same sort of deal from Birch Box and if your lucky enough to be British, you too can get a beauty box, from Glossy Box.

So, what are you waiting for? This is an amazing way to try out and discover new beauty products on the cheap. I mean, $10 a month? There is no way I'm going to pass up a deal like that, especially when I love, love, love makeup!

No comments:

Post a Comment