A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Monday, June 27, 2011

Weekend Update


Its Monday, which means back to work... but more importantly...your weekend update!

Friday: I picked up some oh so yummy Crave Cupcakes for the book club at my house later that night
http://www.cravecupcakes.ca/
After our meeting, we headed to Devlin's for cocktails and then to another shitty bar for dancing.


Saturday: Twas a lazy day... I'm sure you can understand... what with all the vodka from the night before.

Sunday: I ran errands and cleaned up my apartment. I bought a handy over the door shoe rack, as I am trying to organize my storage closet, which really is just a room for my shoes... Then I got bored... and went for a run, as the sun was still shinning and I could use some vit d. I went to bed early but could not fall asleep for the life of me, thus resulting in one tired Lemon today.

No comments:

Post a Comment