A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Thursday, June 9, 2011

California Dreamin'- Viva Las Vegas

Goodness, am I ever California Dreamin' today. I need a vacation! And quick

Well, I really just want to go to Vegas, so very bad. I went last year for my friends bachalorette party and since the day I got back, I've been planning to return!

So, here are some things I want to do in Vegas
  • Go to the Hoover Dam- why not?
  • Go to the Grand Canyon
  • Go to the Elvis Museum.
  • See Viva Elvis ( cirque de soliel)
  • Go to Cleopatra's Barge, a floating lounge in Ceasers Palace
  • See Kathy Griffin... is she still doing stand up at Mandaly Bay? I think she is hilarious!
  • Go to Old Vegas- I seriously didn't go last time! How sad is that?!
  • Check out Madam Tussuad's wax museum
  • See the Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay
  • Go to the Auto Collections at the Imperial Hotel- I love classic cars!
  • find the neon sigh graveyard- last time i checked it was under renovation...
  • find a retro bowling alley and bowl the night away
  • Eat at Serendipity- i loved it there
  • Get a yummy yummy bloody mary outside Caesars Palace
  • Sunbathe by a rad pool in a giant sun hat
  • shop... perhaps?
So, whose in?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment