A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

It is only 8:43 and I am already hating today. Since the 1hr and 43 mins Ive been awake... the day has not been a good one. First off, Im tired, yet again, despite getting 8 hours of sleep. I curled my hair this morning, and it has already fallen flat. I made oatmeal for breakfast, which I never ever find filling, which is leaving me still very hungry at the moment. I didn't have time to make anything for lunch, nor do I have money to waste on buying food, and so I have some strawberries and yogurt to get me through the day. I forgot to put on deodorant... which is very annoying. I have a blister on my heel which wont go away and continues to bother me. I had a very difficult time deciding what to wear and have declared that I hate everything I own, but am too poor to go shopping. My apartment got rather messy form this mornings proceedings, and so, I will have extra cleaning when I get home today. My office is freezing... still... and I don't know how to turn on the heat and no one else seems to care about my discomfort. And alas, I am at work, still lacking any sort of filing cabinets, shelves, drawers, anything that a normal office would have that would aid one in filing, sorting, organizing, and easily accessing things when asked for. And so begins my day...

No comments:

Post a Comment