A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

bootcamp 9, 10 and 11

I went to boot camp Friday, Saturday and Monday...which makes for one tired kitten!!
But I have to get in as many days as I can.... my unlimited month ends next Monday... which means 5 more days of boot camp from now until then.... and then I can only go twice a week.

Well, my weekend was good... I had a nice date with my boyfriend... we went to Accent...nom nom... and then to New City. We saw the Roommate... and I don't care what you say... I liked it!!
Also... watched Let Me In...which is super creepy...

I had to work for a bit yesterday... which totally through off my day as I was not expecting to have to go in at all... grrr... when will this work thing become fun... never... oh don't be so pessimistic and bleak...
One day, I will have a job I love and want to squeeze and kiss everyday, as if it were a puppy or a piglet...one day... a gal can dream...

speaking of work... I'd best get back to it... oh and I also am going to have a grapefruit now... surprisingly I dont eat very much fruit... and as such, I am actively trying to change that. Know any yummy recipes which have lotsa fruit in them....?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment