A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Boot Camp Round 2 Day Two

Hmmm... I'm a little behind on my posts....

but better late than never... right?!

Last Thursday was the 2nd class of boot camp.... I was oh so sore the next day! so you know I was working hard!!
I sure hope this boot camp pays off .... although my upper arms are looking pretty good these days...

I finally made it to yoga lst night. Sweet, sweet yoga.... and now I am sore again today!! And have boot camp again tonight... followed by more yoga, boot camp... and .... yoga...

I'm pretty much exhausted! I went to bed at 10:30 last night!!! And still had a hard time waking up this morning... especially since there was a cuddly puppy in my bed!!

Well, looks like winter is here...which means new boots and clothes!! Although I am rather broke these days... so it might just mean looking at new clothes... ho hum!

More latter... I should try to do some work... or find some work to do...

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment