A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Friday, October 22, 2010

Boot Camp Day # 11

My goodness, I have had a busy week!!

Lets re-cap, shall we?!

Monday: I had boot camp of course, and the tiles were ripped out of my shower to reveal some very lovely black mould

Tuesday: I had an extra day of boot camp, and then a book club meeting; the tiles were replaced in the shower, the not quite finished

Wednesday: Pole dancing, class number 4. I had to shower at my friends house, because my shower was still out of commission. I then had a date... we went for dinner, then drinks, watched a film, and I didn't get to bed until around 2 am.

Thursday: Oh so tired! But I still had to go to boot camp... but before I did, I scrubbed my entire bathroom like no bodies business, and did 3 loads of laundry ( and one more after boot camp). When I got home, I had to dress my bed, vacuum, shower!! and wash my hair! fold my laundry, and tidy/clean the rest of my apartment. Luckily, I got to bed around 11:30.

Friday... Im so exhausted I almost have no energy to be excited for Friday... which includes a tedious day at work, and hour and a half of yoga after work and then getting ready to go out tonight... and stay up late so I can meet my new date once he gets off work.

I also need to make my damn Halloween costume! Miss Lemon, what a busy little bee you are!!

Hopefully I will get to relax sometime soonish... although I really don't see that happening quite yet...

Enjoy your weekends kiddies

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment