A glimpse into a vintage lovers life and style

Friday, February 3, 2012

update.

I have been having mixed feelings about blogging lately... Again, I still feel as if no one reads this, so whats the point. But then I think maybe its the content that needs to be spiced up... When I first started blogging I revealed all, and I thought it was quite humorous, then I started doing weekly and daily features which, got old. Then I tried to make it more fashion centered, which I am still working on... But like all the blogs I love, I can never find anyone to take photos of me in my best outfits so I can share them with you. By the time I get home on the week days, I'm all sweaty in my yoga or gym clothes...and that's not really blog worthy! But, like I've said many times before... I'm working on making changes in my life to be more productive, to feed my creativity, and be over all happier.

But to tie you over until I can get some good pics of some of the outfits I put together, here are a couple photos from last month

New Years Eve ( check out my rad fish tail braid)

My Birthday last week


Also on the news front, my friend and I are organizing a boot camp for the Spring! We are still thinking of a name though and I figured I'd through it out there to see if any of you had suggestions... Its an all girls, outdoor boot camp.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment